April 8, 2009

My Artist

I'm sure I've mentioned several times my sons art skills. I don't know where he gets it from, but he's amazing. Sophia has started to love to draw also, but Ethan is a natural. Here are just a couple of his drawings from over the years....
The characters from the movie Robots. He drew this about 3 years ago, so he was about 6 or 7This is a plane landing, he drew this right after a trip we took in November of 2006

This is a picture of a wolf he brought home from school last week

I hope he knows how proud I am of him!

3 comments:

Shy Little Violets said...

Oh my gosh, he is amazing! I always wish I had gone further with art, I really love to paint.

Tamara Terrill said...

That is great! Being able to draw is something you can either do, or you can't! Way to go!

Trish said...

Brandy, it's been forever since I've been here, now that we have facebook. Ethan's art is awesome! I love to see children create!

Happy Birthday Ronnie and J.D. and mom. I hope Curtis is taking care. I'm so proud of you for sewing. I wish I knew how.

I know we keep saying this, but we really need to get together!