October 26, 2010

Bragging Moment

I am so proud of both of my kids, for all the things they do. Right now I want to share Ethan's great artistic ability. He's always loved to draw and everytime he brings something home, and I'll always have that little feeling like he maybe "traced" a picture, but then he'll start to draw in front of me and I'll be in awe. It's so natural and it just flows from him. I thought I'd share some of the recent favorites.

I'm not sure who this is..but I'm sure its a cartoon character.


He went through a couple weeks of "perfecting" his flames.


Yes, he was so bored one day he even drew his shoe.

Of course he had to take a shot at drawing "The Last AirBender".
And now he says he's drawing his own comic book. Here are a couple of his drawings (looks a little like other cartoon characters, but with a little Ethan in there).
Love you Ethan!!

2 comments:

The Trenery's said...

Those are way good! A little artist on your hands eh? Maybe he will make it big time and support you so you never have to work again! Ha! Wouldn't that be nice!

Anonymous said...

Ethan is very talented. Those drawings are amazing.

Richard