October 22, 2012

He's Back

For those of you that don't know, Ron spent almost an entire year traveling for work.  It was rough for all of us. Luckily I had the kids to keep me busy, he had the warm weather and beach to keep him busy.  While we were here shoveling snow, he was laying by a pool.  While I was running back and forth from one activity to the next he was surfing.  Rough life, right. 
I know he did actually get the rough end of it all, I did after all at least have the kids and some normalcy.  I couldn't imagine being away from this family I love for as long as he was. 
I hope he knows who much we appreciate all the sacrifices he makes to take care of us.
 
I'm just glad he's home and our family is together again..hopefully for a LONG time.

*Yes, this is a little late, he's been back for a while, but I am "catching up" here.

No comments: