September 4, 2008

Its Only my Opinion

I don’t know if any of you have been keeping up with the news on the little girl that is missing in Florida, but I have and it’s breaking my heart. My heart aches every time I hear of a child missing, but this one is really tragic. The pictures show such a cute little girl, with huge eyes and a cute little smile.
This little girl has been missing since June but was only reported missing by her mother in mid July. Of course everything is speculation and nothing has been proven, yet, but according to the news reports the police are having a hard time with this case because they say they aren’t getting any answers from the mother of this missing child. I’m not sure why that would be; why a mother wouldn’t immediately go to the authorities and completely cooperate in order to help with the search for their own child. I want to believe the best in people, I want to believe this mother was doing what she thought was necessary to bring her child home safely. I pray this child is still alive and is found soon. But everyday the news reports get more hopeless and the search continues to provide no answers. Regardless of your opinions on this family please send out good prays and thoughts for this child. We should let the authorities handle the situation with the mother and her family, and not let that become the focus of the search for this child. Finding her should be the primary focus for everyone.
For more information please watch 20/20 Friday, September 5th.

No comments: