January 13, 2009

It's Been Awhile

It’s been too long since I’ve opened up and shared my thoughts with the blogworld. There has been so much going on in this head of mine and I’m sure no one wants a first hand look at the spring cleaning going on up there, so I’ve tried not to log on and post a bunch of nonsense.
I’ve spent days calming others and explaining to them that the tumor and seizure happened to me for a reason, maybe not one I can figure out right now, but in any case, there is a reason. I’ve always been a believer that things happen for a reason and most importantly, the Lord will never give you more then you can handle. I’m going to be alright, that I know without a doubt, there is no reason for me to think otherwise.
This may sound so cliché or corny, but I believe I’m lucky, it could be so much worse, and I have so much to be thankful for. I have a great husband, an awesome marriage, two wonderful kids, a huge loving family, friends who I adore and amazingly, they sort of adore me back. I have the ability to work, to help support my family and give my kids more then I had growing up. I have a great job, with great bosses and coworkers who have been not only supportive through this, but also sincerely concerned. There’s also this odd thing that happens when something like this occurs, you start to reconnect with people and mend relationships that have been broken for some reason or another. I’ve been able to start mending a relationship with someone who should play a huge roll in my life, and hopefully we’re on our way back to that.
Once the cobwebs have finished being cleared out of the space my brain resides in, I will get back on my normal purging and posting schedule.
Thank you all for all the concern, support, and love!

2 comments:

Darcy and Tina Loeb said...

Brandy,
Happy belated birthday. I also just wanted to say that I think I know the relationship you may be referring too and I wish you happiness and peace. I know that there is an endless love there because our grandparents have given all of us that part of them (even if it seems small sometimes). You are always in my prayers and I hope to see you someday soon. Love, Tina

Palmer Family said...

I just saw my comments and was soooooo happy to see you guys have a blog! We just adore your cute, little family! Stuart thinks the world of Ronny. Please let us know if you need anything!!!