March 17, 2009

Families that play together....

I think Mother Nature must have received my complaint, because the weather has been so nice and warm lately. Let’s just hope it stays this way.
This past weekend Ronnie and I were going to take the kids bowling, just to have a little family fun, but we just couldn’t bring ourselves to take the kids to a dark stuffy stinky bowling alley when it was so sunny and nice outside. We made the decision (against little Red’s pleading) to go miniature golfing and it was wonderful. Even Sophia decided it was better then bowling. We had such a good time golfing in the sun, playing games, winning prizes, and making family memories. With everything that has been going on, it seems like it has been way too long since we’ve shared such a perfect day together. And even though I forgot the camera (URG! bad Mom…I know), I hope we all remember this day for a long time.

1 comment:

Tamara Terrill said...

Sounds like a perfect day! Good for you - I am sure the kids will remember it fondly!