March 31, 2009

So Proud

As many of you know, Ronnie has been busy building a hospital with his crew (including my brother JD). He sent me some pictures, and of course I don't know all the technical terms or what qualifications make doing his job so intense, but what I do know is that when I really look at these pictures I get this imense feeling of pride in what Ronnie and JD do for a living.
I mean look at the size of that beam compared to the trucks on the ground next to it.
Could you imagine feeling the sun on your face from this far off the ground (ok, so this day wasn't so sunny). The knowledge you must posses to know precisely where every beam must be set.
The trust you must have in your coworkers when you're stories off the ground and have beams flying overhead.

Imagine watching this go from an empty field to what you see here, knowing without someone doing what you were doing, this place wouldn't one day become a hospital to serve and save lives and you were helping make it happen.
Seriously, look how small they look...can you see the two people at the bottom of the building and two at the top?
And of course, one picture of my brother, who we love dearly!
Ronnie didn't send any pictures of himself this time. But I hope to get some of him on this job soon.

1 comment:

The Trenery's said...

That really is cool! I didn't know that they did all of that! Where is this hospital being built? Here in Utah? I am waaaayyy to afraid of heights to do anything like that! Good job boys!