February 16, 2009

5 Things Tagged

5 Things I was doing 5 years ago
  1. Getting used to being back to work after my 3 month maternity leave
  2. Helping Ethan learn how to be a good big brother
  3. Learning how to split my time between Ronnie and the kids
  4. Trying to talk Ronnie out of being restless with his job (didn't work, but that change was probably the best thing he did for us)
  5. Finally started painting the walls in our house, I still haven't finished, I'm so indecisive

5 Things on my to do list Today
  1. Finish laundry...or at least sorting laundry
  2. Get things ready for tomorrow
  3. Grocery Shopping
  4. Spend time with Ronnie and the kids
  5. Organize, Organize, Organize

5 Things I would do with a Million Dollars
  1. Pay off our house...wouldn't that be nice
  2. Spend more time traveling with my loved ones
  3. Put money away for the kids' college
  4. Help pay medical bills for a couple of much loved family members (fundraising info will be posted shortly)
  5. Save, Save, Save for the future

5 Places I've lived
I don't have 5, I'm boring

5 Jobs I've had
  1. Cashier at a Chinese restaurant-fun, except for hot mustard night, spent one night a week crying while I filled little cups with hot mustard
  2. Cashier at Supercuts-best job for single girls, great way to meet guys (I was still in highschool and didn't know Ronnie yet)
  3. Data Entry for USPS-great job, but working nights is not for me
  4. Loan Officer at a credit union-I loved this job, the girls and the members that came into the credit union, but having a gun pointed at me was too much for me.
  5. Executive Administrative Assistant-so far so good. I love my job and the people I work for and with.

5 Things I want to be doing in 5 years
  1. Spending more time traveling and boating with my family
  2. Taking some classes to expand my knowledge
  3. Decorating our basement which will be finally finished
  4. Being the best Mom I can be
  5. Finally being comfortable in a bikini!!!

5 People I tag:
Trisha, Terra, Sioux, Melinda, & Jackie

2 comments:

Tamara Terrill said...

I want to be organized!!!

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog today and am melting that your music includes "If You Were Here" by the Thompson Twins. What a great track from 16 Candles! If only all we Samantha's got to have our cake and eat it too with our Jake Ryans.