June 20, 2008

Friday Favorites ~ Lip Gloss

I've never been a fan of lipstick, I've always thought lip gloss was a better option. I love the shine a good lip gloss produces, not to mention, they usually taste great. I'm somewhat addicted to Bath and Body Works lip glosses. More specifically the C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Buffer, the C.O. Bigelow Ultra Mentha Lip Shine, the Liplicious Limeade, and the Liplicious Fruit Punch.


C.O. Bigelow
Mentha Lip Buffer Gentle Formula

This is a wonderful mint flavored lip exfoliator. Perfect for chapped dry lips.





C.O. Bigelow
Ultra Mentha Lip Shine

Not only a shiny lip gloss, but very minty to help keep your breath minty fresh.





Liplicious
Lip Gloss - Sheer
Limeade

I have several at these at all times. The glistening shine paired with one of my favorite flavors-lime, makes this one of my absolute favorites.


Liplicious
Lip Gloss
Fruit Punch

Wonderful gloss with a tint of color and shine. Not to mention the taste of Fruit Punch!
Go try one for yourself! Why not try them all!

No comments: