June 13, 2008

Friday Favorties ~ Lemi Shine

I'm no stranger when it comes to cleaning or cleaning products. Growing up with my Mom I think we've tried it all. I don't think there has ever been a time when I've told her something about cleaning, little hints or products, that she hasn't already not only heard of but most of the time has tried. So when I mentioned Lemi Shine to her and she hadn't heard of it, I was so proud of myself for finding something so amazing all on my own.
I found this product one day while I was mulling over what dishwasher detergent to buy. Now this isn't detergent, it's more of an addition to your regular detergent. It's most common use is in the dishwasher, it helps get the dishes sparkling clean. You can use it to clean your coffee pot, disposal, shower doors, windows, water fixtures, etc. I love this stuff, I don't think I've done a load of dishes without it since I first tried it. Not to mention it has a great fresh lemon scent.
My local grocer sells this, but if you're unable to find it in your store you can purchase it on the offical website at www.lemishine.com.

1 comment:

Shy Little Violets said...

OOOO, i've been so sick of my water stains on my glasses. I'm for sure going to get me some. Thanks for the tip!