April 23, 2008

Happy Administrative Professionals Day to ME!

I just want to thank everyone who has made this day so great. I’ve been overwhelmed by the cards and flowers.

I take my job seriously and I happen to love what I do. Helping people has always been in my nature, so it’s only fitting that I would find my way to this position. While I appreciate being thanked for doing my job, I would like to believe that it’s really all the little things I do that are NOT on my job description that make me stand out and shine.

So, again, thank you to my bosses, coworkers, and my cute husband for showing me how much I’m appreciated.

1 comment:

Shy Little Violets said...

They better have done something really nice for you. I know what type of work you do and it is hard at times. You do it well!