April 25, 2008

Friday Favorites ~ Splendor in the Grass

Every woman likes to receive flowers, especially when they are delivered to where they work, I can't quite figure out why. Maybe it's because the people we work with don't necessarily get to see our relationships outside of work, but getting flowers kind of validates all the bragging we do about the loves of our lives. Or maybe because it verifies for us that our significant other thinks about us when we're not together. I'd like to believe I lean towards the latter reason, not that I ever have reason to wonder, but it's just nice to know he's thinking of me. Ronnie sends me flowers frequently and I love it.

About 5-6 years ago he found the BEST florist in town. The shop is called Splendor in the Grass, and it's located on 2767 West and 12600 South in Riverton. The owner is named Jesse and she's great. I love the arrangements she puts together. The other day was Administrative Professionals Day and I received several arrangements from several different florists. Although I love all the flowers, the arrangement I got from Ronnie, which of course was from Splendor in the Grass, was by far the best!

Here are a few pictures of arrangements from her website (with her permission, of course):


They also do topiaries, baskets, weddings, and funeral sprays. Please, if you ever are in the need for flowers, call Splendor in the Grass. http://www.splendorinthegrass.biz/


You will not be disappointed!

2 comments:

Shy Little Violets said...

I remember the flowers coming in to work and just assuming they were going to you and 90% of the time I was right.

Sioux said...

I hope you are getting some kind of kick back for this post!