May 30, 2008

Friday Favorites ~ Natural Glow

My mom has asked me quite a few times in recent weeks if I’ve been tanning. Now, I used to tan a lot, but not anymore. While I love the sunshine and being outside in the summer, we all know, the rays from the sun are damaging to our skin. I don’t need anything to make me look older faster. And I most definitely don’t want to take any additional risks with skin cancer.
I think the only reason my mom keeps asking me is because I started using this great lotion that gives me a wonderful sun-kissed glow. It’s called Jergens Natural Glow Face. It’s not like usual self-tanners; it doesn’t leave an orange tint or any streaks, just a natural tan look. I use it every about every other day (along with my regular moisturizer with SPF). I love this stuff! You should give it a try.

No comments: