May 28, 2008

Friendship

Yesterday I took some time to call one of my friends, Trisha. We met about 11 years ago, at work, and we became good friends. This was before either of us was a wife or a mom. I know I've leaned on her through some of my ups and downs, and I hope she can say the same of me. She's one of those people that is always happy, and has an amazingly positive attitude. You just know when you talk to her; you'll leave the conversation a bit happier and wondering why you don't talk more often. She's a great wife and a wonderful mother, she's devoted to her family and she's an inspiration to me as a mom. Each time we talk it's as if no time has passed at all, we seem to pick up right where we left off.
I hope everyone has the pleasure of having a friend like this, and I just want to tell her thanks for being one of mine.

1 comment:

Trish said...

Brandy you are the sweetest. I am honored by your words. You are a dear and thoughtful friend, always!

Trish