May 7, 2008

Keeping Up to Date

I admit it, I'm not the best at keeping up to date pictures posted. Don't get me wrong, I love pictures, I love taking them and I love looking at them. The problem is, I don't like downloading them, in fact, I leave that to Ronnie, and I usually wait until the memory card is almost completely full before I nag him about transferring the pictures over.
Several of you have mentioned you'd like me to post more pictures, well here you go (I nagged Ronnie about it last week):
The Family

Me and Ronnie (the love of my life)

The people that make my world go round

Grandpa Jess, Ethan, Sophia, and Nana

Ethan taking direction from Ronnie

See the walkie talkie in Ronnie's hand

JD, Kila, & Kenna (yes, and my arm)

How Dang Cute is This?

Me and my boy (look at those sparkling blue eyes)!

My daughter, the lookout (if you look really close you can see that
Christian is trying to climb the fence)

1 comment:

Shy Little Violets said...

YEAH! I love your pictures. That one of you and Ethan is beautiful! His eyes are amazing, and you look gorgeous (sp) I can never spell that right.